Free Jewelry Making Pattern
By Kim Connors - www.Bead3.com
2 – Silver-Plated 11x15mm Leverback Earrings
2 – Silver-Plated Ball Pins
2 – Silver-Plated Eyepins
2 – Silver-Plated 8mm Jump Rings
2 – Silver-Plated 4mm Ridged Round Beads
2 – Carnelian 6mm Semiprecious Rounds
2 – Orange Red 4mm Glass Crystal Bicones
2 – Orange AB 12x9mm Glass Crystal Rondelles
Create the Beaded Earrings
1. Take one ball pin and add 1 – Orange Red 4mm Glass Crystal Bicone. Create a loop in the ball pin. Make a 90° bend in the ball pin above the bead. Using round nose pliers and hold the ball pin near the angle and bend it around the pliers to make a loop. Wrap down around ball pin creating as many coils as you can. Trim any extra.
2. Open the loop of one eyepin and add the loop of the Orange Red Bicone Drop you just created. Close the loop of the eyepin.
3. Add 1 – Orange AB 12x9mm Crystal Rondelle, 1 – Silver-Plated Ridged Round, and 1 – Carnelian 6mm Semiprecious Round to the eyepin you added the Orange Red Bicone Drop to. Create a loop in the eyepin. Make a 90° bend in eyepin above beads. Using round nose pliers hold the eyepin near the angle and bend it around the pliers to make a loop. Wrap down around eyepin creating as many coils as you can. Trim any extra.
4. Twist open 1 – Silver-Plated 8mm Jump Ring and add the loop of the Dangle you created in Step 3 and the loop of the leverback earring. Twist the jump ring closed.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the other earring.