Emerald Elegance Earrings
Free Jewelry Making Pattern
2 –Gold-Plated Eye Pins
6 – Gold-Plated Ball Pins
4 – Gold-Plated 5mm Jump Rings
4 – Antique Gold 4x10mm Scroll-Work Bead Caps
6 – Emerald 6mm Glass Crystal Bicones
2 – Aventurine 12mm Semiprecious Rounds
1. Add 1 – Emerald 6mm Crystal Bicone to a ball pin. Make a 90° bend in the ball pin above the bead. Using round nose pliers (or any pliers you have) hold the ball pin near the angle and bend it around the pliers to make a loop. Wrap down around ball pin creating as many coils as you can. Trim any extra. Your drop should look like this:
2. Repeat Step 1 three times for all three of the Emerald 6mm Bicone Drops.
3. Add 1 - Antique Gold 4x10mm Scroll-Work Bead Cap, 1 – Aventurine 12mm Semiprecious Round, and 1 – Antique Gold 4x10mm Scroll-Work Bead Cap to an eye pin. Make a 90° bend in the eye pin above the bead cap. Using round nose pliers (or any pliers you have) hold the eye pin near the angle and bend it around the pliers to make a loop. Wrap down around eye pin creating as many coils as you can. Trim any extra. Make sure the eye of the eye pin and the loop you created are going in opposite directions. Your drop should look like this:
4. Open 1 – Gold-Plated 5mm Jump Ring; add TWO Emerald 6mm Bicone Drops and the eye of the eye pin from Step 3 (add the jump ring to the eye, not the loop you created). Close the jump ring.
5. Open 1 - Gold-Plated 5mm Jump Ring; add the 5mm jump ring you added in Step 4 and 1 – Emerald 6mm Bicone Drop, between the Emerald 6mm Bicone Drops from Step 4. Close the jump ring.
6. Open the loop of a leverback earring (gently twist it open like you would a jump ring). Add the loop you created in Step 3. Close the loop of the leverback earring.
7. Repeat Steps 1-6 for the other earring.
We hope you enjoyed this beading project! For more beads and supplies please shop on our website at www.Bead3.com. Please share our site and this free beaded earring making pattern with your friends. Happy beading to you!